Saturday, June 15, 2013

Welcome Remarks



I just created my own blogsite upon the advice of my friends who believe I have some very interesting stories to tell. I hope I don't disappoint them!

So firstly, why did I choose `celebrityrunner' as the name of the blogsite? Firstly, I'm an avid runner, doing 10km in 60 minutes on average. Next February, I plan to run a full marathon (42.195km), so please wish me success. As for the celebrity part.... umm... I'm a bit player in indie films as well, and the notion of being a celebrity is just a fantasy. Don't take it seriously. Hehe... Mahirap kaya ang buhay ng sikat.

So what can one expect from this blog?

I reckon I'll be writing about running events, insights and experiences in the indie film industry, news/video clips with some commentary, personal photos, travelogues, and basically anything of interest that I come across in life's journey.

This will be open to the public 24/7, unlike my Facebook page, so feel free to recommend it to anyone. Stalkers are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment